Wipfli LLP/Brittenford understand the unique needs of Government Contractors
Wipfli LLP/Brittenford provides forward-thinking federal government contractors with world-class solutions that create business value and increase competitive advantage and operational efficiency.
We understand the special needs of federal government contractors. In fact, many of our employees have previously worked within government contractor organizations.
By far, the largest hurdle for small to midsized government contractors to overcome is the requirement to provide significant detail about the direct, indirect, and overhead expenses associated with every item billed to the government in fulfillment of specific contract awards.
To comply with the regulations regarding proper financial management, government contractors must satisfy the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), which is responsible for performing audits for many government agencies.
We appreciate that in addition to complying with federal laws and regulations promulgated by CAS, FAR, and DCAA, government contractors must plan for future resource needs and results across multiple projects, periods, and cost allocation pools. They require solutions that enable them to:
- Integrate financial, HR, and project management information together
- Capture and report time and expenses efficiently
- Remain compliant with government regulations
- Manage contract and sales opportunity data efficiently
Wipfli LLP/Brittenford provides solutions to help government contractors comply with DCAA compliant requirements, integrate data, simplify processes, and manage opportunities more effectively.
My Wipfli Nonprofit and Government Membership Service
Put the resources and experience of proven nonprofit consultants at your fingertips with My Wipfli. The flexible tool provides comprehensive resources with the latest updates, regulatory documents, best practices, and expert advice. My Wipfli provides regulation and guidance information 24 hours a day for client convenience.
Members gain access to the following:
- Templates: Over 500 customizable Financial, HR, and IT policies and procedure templates that incorporate 2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Guidance
- Regulations library: Research a regulation to keep your organization in compliance
- Tool kits: Increase fundraising efforts and/or know how to comply with the Davis-Bacon Act
- Questions: Ask a question of a regulation, audit, process, human resource, technology, or leadership expert
- Services: Learn about the latest training, tools, or services to help the organization do more with less