Wipfli LLP/Brittenford Nonprofit Organizations
Wipfli LLP/Brittenford offers powerful accounting and financial management systems for nonprofits. Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL and cloud-based Sage Intacct focus on the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
Successful management of a nonprofit organization requires attention to detail. Careful administration of expenses and meticulous reporting practices are essential to meet regulatory compliance, and to secure future funding.
Wipfli LLP/Brittenford promotes solutions that deliver accurate and timely reporting, easier access to data, and automated processes that help reduce daily overhead. This translates into more time to focus on your core mission of providing services and value to beneficiaries and constituents.
How Wipfli LLP/Brittenford Can Help Nonprofits
Wipfli LLP/Brittenford can help nonprofits provide responsible financial management by:
- Gaining real-time access to financial information to enable better decision making with integrated project accounting
- Integrating data from disparate systems such as finance, membership, donor management, and other systems for a complete view of your organization
- Automating and streamlining critical business processes such as funding management to reduce costs, decrease errors and save time
- Providing better and more timely reports to internal and external constituents to ensure financial integrity and accountability
- Increasing compliance with regulatory and external audit requirements
GuideStar and Sage Intacct Team Up to Introduce New Financial Board Book
Sage Intacct and GuideStar have entered into an exclusive partnership to raise the bar for all nonprofits and provide them with a powerful tool to easily manage their financial health and stability. The new Financial Board Book automates best practice metrics to help nonprofit organizations benchmark the financial health, sustainability, and its mission impact.
The new Financial Board Book allows nonprofits to:
- Gain real-time visibility into key revenue composition and source
- Monitor organization health with key metric visualizations
- Guide discussions with “Questions to Consider” content
- Navigate directly to GuideStar for benchmarking
For more information, download the Financial Board Book datasheet here.
My Wipfli Nonprofit and Government Membership Service
Put the resources and experience of proven nonprofit consultants at your fingertips with My Wipfli. The flexible tool provides comprehensive resources with the latest updates, regulatory documents, best practices, and expert advice. My Wipfli provides regulation and guidance information 24 hours a day for client convenience.
Members gain access to the following:
- Templates: Over 500 customizable Financial, HR, and IT policies and procedure templates that incorporate 2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Guidance
- Regulations library: Research a regulation to keep your organization in compliance
- Tool kits: Increase fundraising efforts and/or know how to comply with the Davis-Bacon Act
- Questions: Ask a question of a regulation, audit, process, human resource, technology, or leadership expert
- Services: Learn about the latest training, tools, or services to help the organization do more with less
Intacct - Upcoming Webinars | Nonprofits
Intacct Webinars | Nonprofits