Business Intelligence Solutions Architect
Brittenford Systems is seeking to hire an individual with a strong accounting and or finance background as well as experience implementing and project managing Business Intelligence and/or Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) applications to fulfill a role as a Solution Architect.
You’ll be involved in multiple projects at some of the best-known nonprofit and mid-market companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing budgets, forecasts, and reports within a cloud EPM suite
- Analyzing spreadsheet-based financial models
- Consulting with clients on budgeting and reporting best practices
- Be a trusted advisor and subject matter experts to clients
- Provide presales technical support as necessary, drive customer engagements, and manage project efforts
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- BS or BBA in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting or FP&A experience
- Financial reporting and budgeting skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Managed and implemented EPM or CPM software such as Hyperion, Host Analytics, Cognos or related applications as well as resources, scope and project hours
- A genuine interest in continually learning
- A commitment to provide the best level of service and client experience
Brittenford Systems is a nationally recognized professional services firm that specializes in delivering financial management and business intelligence solutions as well as CIO Advisory Services to mid-market companies. Based in the Washington, DC area, we help our clients leverage technology solutions to improve business processes and productivity, reduce operational costs, and get timely financial information so they can run their businesses more efficiently.
Top Reasons to Consider this Opportunity:
- Take on exciting real-world challenges.
- Limited out-of-town travel.
- Work independently but as part of a supportive team.
- Excellent benefits, including incentive pay, medical insurance, generous paid time-off allowance, and 401K plan.
Brittenford Systems is committed to providing its clients with the best Brittenford Experience. Our client focus and commitment to amazing service has directly contributed to our steady growth and success.
If you possess this experience, share a belief that happy clients are the key to your personal and professional success, and would enjoy working with a great team, we invite you to send us your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.