Dynamics ERP Consultant
Are you a creative problem solver? Do you have a thirst for learning Microsoft accounting and reporting software? Doing audits at a big accounting firm and thinking “audit is not for me”? Doing corporate accounting and getting bored with the same day-to-day routine? Do you have experience working with Dynamics GP (Great Plains) or Dynamics SL (Solomon)?
Yes? Maybe it’s time you join Brittenford Systems as a Microsoft Dynamics Consultant. Your role will be high-profile, exciting, and challenging.
You’ll work directly with CFO’s, CTO’s, and system end users. You’ll help their people work faster and smarter by giving them better ways to access and work with business information. To do this, you’ll master and apply the power of Microsoft business software, including Microsoft Dynamics GP or Dynamics SL, FRx, Management Reporter, Forecaster, SQL Reporting Services and Business Portal. Your clients will value your ability to help them improve business efficiency, increase business insight, and enhance connections with customers and business partners. You’ll be involved in multiple projects at some of the best-known nonprofit and commercial organizations in the Washington, DC metro area. If you’d like, you can hone your skills by teaching end users at our Microsoft Certified Training Center. Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and configure accounting systems
- Perform software installations and upgrades
- Perform requirements analysis and systems documentation
- Develop financial and operational reports
- Conduct project team and end-user training
- Provide post-implementation support
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience, with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) or Dynamics SL (Solomon)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Confidence managing tasks and budgets
- A degree in Accounting, Accounting Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems.
Preference will be given to candidates with direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL or Dynamics GP and SL implementation consultants. Implementers of other ERP systems will also be given preference. Brittenford Systems is a professional services firm that helps organizations harness the power of Microsoft software. We provide implementations, training, and ongoing support for a variety of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. We are among the top 5% of Microsoft partners worldwide. We offer a fun, team-oriented culture. Top Reasons to Consider this Opportunity:
- Build your skills! Learn and apply leading-edge Microsoft business software in a variety of industries.
- Take on exciting real-world challenges.
- No out-of-town travel.
- Work independently but as part of a supportive team.
- Excellent benefits, including quarterly incentive pay, medical insurance, generous paid time-off allowance, and 401k plan.
Brittenford Systems is committed to providing its clients with the best Brittenford Experience. Our customer focus and commitment to amazing service has directly contributed to our steady growth and success. It is very important to us that any person added to our team share these values and commitments.
If you possess this experience, share a belief that happy customers are the key to your personal and professional success, and would enjoy working with a great team, we invite you to send us your resume.