Intacct Implementation Consultant
Do you enjoy working with technology and have a thirst for learning accounting and reporting software?
Do you like accounting but think auditing might not be for me?
Does the same day-to-day corporate accounting routine sound boring?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then consider submitting your resume for an Accounting Systems Consultant position at Brittenford Systems.
This position is high-profile, exciting, and challenging. You’ll work directly with CFO’s, CIO’s, and system end users. You’ll help them work faster and smarter by giving them better ways to access and work with business information.
To do this, you’ll master and apply the power of Intacct financial software, a leading cloud-based accounting system endorsed by the AICPA. Your clients will value your ability to help them improve business efficiency, increase business insight, and enhance connections with customers and business partners.
You’ll be involved in multiple projects at some of the best-known nonprofit and mid-market companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and configuring accounting systems
- Performing requirements analysis and systems documentation
- Developing financial and operational reports
- Conducting end-user training
- Importing historical data
- Providing post-implementation support
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- 1 – 2 years experience with Intacct, NetSuite, or other financial accounting system implementations
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Confidence managing multiple tasks and budgets
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or Accounting Information Systems
- Creative problem solving skills
- A genuine interest in continually learning
- A commitment to provide the best level of service and client experience
Brittenford Systems is a nationally recognized professional services firm that specializes in delivering financial management and business intelligence solutions as well as CIO Advisory Services to mid-market companies. Based in the Washington, DC area, we help our clients leverage technology solutions to improve business processes and productivity, reduce operational costs, and get timely financial information so they can run their businesses more efficiently.
Top Reasons to Consider this Opportunity:
- Take on exciting real-world challenges.
- Limited out-of-town travel.
- Work independently but as part of a supportive team.
- Excellent benefits, including incentive pay, medical insurance, generous paid time-off allowance, and 401K plan.
Brittenford Systems is committed to providing its clients with the best Brittenford Experience. Our client focus and commitment to amazing service has directly contributed to our steady growth and success.
If you possess this experience, share a belief that happy clients are the key to your personal and professional success, and would enjoy working with a great team, we invite you to send us your resume at email@example.com.