Staffing Account Executive – Reston, VA
Exceptional opportunity for you to join Brittenford Staffing. You will be responsible for prospecting, developing, procuring and maintaining new and renewal accounts through consistent sales activity and relationship development. You will target contract and direct hire staffing needs with medium to large companies in accounting and finance.
The top candidate will have a proven track record in sales and/or staffing, possess a willingness to be part of an innovative team where lateral and “outside the box” thinking is encouraged, be driven, have the highest sense of urgency, a strong business acumen, superior customer service skills and a four year college degree.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Spend 100% of time on generating new sales through outside sales activity as well as developing and maintaining current accounts. The Sales Leader will oversee, participate in and grow a multi-million dollar business.
- Define targeted clients and forecast sales projections.
- Strengthen client relationships through client lunches, client visits and phone contacts with regular follow-up.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data, meeting notes and/or related documents on all clients and potential clients.
- Work closely with our recruiters to insure the highest level of service and maximum revenue development.
Additional Functions: (although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be assigned)
- Serve as back-up recruiting staff relief in branch operation.
- Solicit opportunities to speak before professional organizations and business groups.
- Complete reference/credit checks on new customers.
- Prepare weekly planner for scheduling additional sales calls by inside staff when appropriate.
- Prepare and appropriately document sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information, business and market trends.
We offer an existing client base, an industry leading and innovative business model; and world class sales training to take your career on a new trajectory. A great salary and commission plan including Health, Life, and Retirement benefits, vacation, paid holidays and more.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brittenford Staffing is the first and only staffing company in the Washington DC area to combine staffing with the experience of a Top 100 accounting systems software Reseller. Our partnership with Nsight, LLC gives us the reach and experience of a national staffing company and a unique synergy and value proposition. Our entire focus is to provide accounting and finance professionals, on a temporary or direct hire basis, who have met our standards of excellence with specific ERP packages.