Wipfli LLP/Brittenford’s core business is to empower organizations to leverage financial management applications. Our CIO Advisory Services practice helps demystify technical execution for CEO’s and CFO’s with a focus on financial information.
There are more technical capabilities available to businesses of any size today than in the history of technology. The challenge with all these options is choosing a path that is reliable and appropriate for your organization. The one-size fits all approach doesn’t work as each organization has its own needs, culture, and cost preferences. We also understand the need to conserve resources. With our multidisciplinary experience in areas including infrastructure, application development, business financials, collaboration, business intelligence, corporate culture and business process improvement, we are able to find and assist in areas that make sense to the organization.
We care about the whole business and how everything inter-relates. From the numbers on the report being correct to the security, performance and architecture of your systems. Our CIO Advisory Services practice helps organizations:
- Align the business and management with technical execution
- Set strategies for successful management of your infrastructure
- Decide on application paths and roadmaps
- Leverage industry best practices
- Manage vendor relations, negotiations, and escalations
- Lead and staff key projects as needed
- Educate on important trends in the industry
Contact us to learn more about how our CIO Advisory Services practice can help your organization.