Check Fraud Prevention For Sage Intacct
PositivePay is a check fraud prevention system for your Sage Intacct checking accounts. Built on Sage Intacct Platform Services, PositivePay is fully integrated with the Cash Management Module and has the flexibility to meet any bank format required.
PositivePay Check Fraud Prevention Allows You To:
- Easily setup and configure to meet your bank’s unique requirements. PositivePay layouts can include headers, footers, and detail lines – each of which can be quickly configured to meet the format required by your bank.
- Define a separate file layout for each of your banks. The application works with an unlimited number of bank accounts.
- Once the PositivePay formats have been defined, files are generated based upon the cutoff date specified, and historical files are archived, yet still accessible for reporting purposes.
PositivePay is the leading method of check fraud prevention available today. The PositivePay process consists of a daily reconciling between a company’s issued checks and checks presented for payment at your bank, in order to identify potentially fraudulent checks.
Upon completion of a check run, a company prepares a “checks issued” data file (including check number, amount and date, as well as other bank and account information) and transmits this data to their bank. Voided checks and manual checks can also be included in this formatted checks issued file.
When checks are presented for payment against an account protected by Positive Pay, the check information is compared to the “checks issued” file. Checks presented for payment that fail to match with checks issued by the company are rejected. The bank then presents a list of “suspect checks” to the company for “pay/no pay” decisions. These “suspect checks” are resolved before the bank authorizes payment. The company may reject any checks it believes to be fraudulent.
- Dramatically reduces check fraud
- Can be used with all US banks and multiple accounts
- Easy to install, implement and use modules and screens