Signs Your Client has Outgrown its Accounting System
Growing businesses start to see impact on back-office systems. Are your clients experiencing any of the following?
- Struggling with reporting and can’t analyze operating data
- Inefficient manual processes are draining productivity
- Dependence on spreadsheets to run your business
- Have multiple locations or currencies
- Need real-time access to financial data
- Require financial consolidations for banks, board members, or auditors
Impacts of Growth
If your client’s business has grown in the past few years, is currently experiencing growth, or expecting to grow, they have probably noticed or will begin to notice that their current accounting system, has become inefficient, ineffective, and inadequate for their business. Your client may find that:
- Manual processes need to be automated
- Need more robust reporting and visibility
- Require data integrity in system of record
- Need access to data from multiple locations
- Need permissions and controls
Utilizing the Cloud
If your client is experiencing these signs, there is an opportunity to utilize cloud financial solutions to support and accelerate their growth. It’s time to offer them the power of the cloud to:
- Provide real-time reporting
- Manage multiple entities, locations, and currencies
- Implement procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes
- Access the system anytime, anywhere
- Reduce finance and IT costs through automation
Help Us Help Your Clients—And Be the Hero!
Ask your clients:
- What financial software do you use?
- Are you happy with it?
- May I suggest a software that will increase productivity and supply better results?
Got a referral? When you identify a great cross-selling opportunity, click or fill out form!